What a wonderful two years it has been! The changes and blessings in my life have been nothing short of a miracle. It is amazing to be able to ponder over the mighty change which has been wrought upon everything that I have become. I have felt so inadequate these past 24 months I can't even begin to tell you. I've had the idea of "becoming" engraved in my mind for 24 months, and after everything is set and done, I have tasted of the sweet fruits of the fulness of the Gospel. Never in a million years did I ever imagined 24 months of honest, dedicated, and faithful church service could enable me to feel the Savior's love more fully than at this point in time.
I can say that I have a deep desire to continuously help people to come closer to Jesus Christ, and to feel His redemptive power. It is amazing! It is quite simply...amazing. There are no words that can ever describe the sweetness of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He is truly our Master, Healer, Shepherd, and many more things. I'm so grateful for His Atonement, and I look forward to my next transfer in Bountiful, Utah.
Love you guys!
Elder Gautavai

No comments:
Post a Comment