Bonjour Famille!
Beautiful setting in the backyard of the Elder's residence in Fallowfield
Still in the backyard of the Elder's residence and a wildlife visitor (one of many variety)
Words can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed seeing you all yesterday. You all looked amazing and it's good to see that you are all healthy. It's always uplifting for me to see and hear from you guys. I still can't believe how tall Kelee is getting haha pretty crazy!
 |
| Fallowfield ward Mission Leader bro. C. and his family. The elder said this "I love this guy he has been super amazing! Loving famille" |
 |
| A dear friend and recent convert C. |
 |
| "Yes, I am Elder Spiderman!" |
These past few days have been pretty tough saying good-bye to these good people in Fallowfield. Again words cannot begin to describe how much I love these people. Fallowfield will always have a deep spot in my heart. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be able to serve here. I give thanks to the Lord and the good people I have come into contact with for really helping me to build my testimony so that I can become the missionary I need to be. Because of my short time serving in Fallowfield I was able to gain a foundation that will lift me from here on out.
Though its tough to say goodbye to Fallowfield and Ottawa, I am excited for my upcoming adventures in Trois-Rivieres en Quebec! I feel a lot more comfortable with being able to speak in French. I know that with the help of the Lord I can accomplish big things with my new companion Elder Read.
Je suis tre reconnisant pour l'ocassion j'ai eu servir ici en Fallowfield et Je sais que cette evangile est vray!
Bonne Semaine ma Famille!
Je vous aime!
Elder R. Gautavai
No comments:
Post a Comment