Monday, May 5, 2014

Dieu est dans les détails de nos vies

Weekly questions from home for the elder. His response is his return email today.

Q1. Really looking forward to being able to speak with and see you Sunday for Mother’s day. Do you know when you will be able to call/Skype? Where will you be calling/Skype-ing from?
A1. I will be Skype-ing you around 3 PM ET from our Ward Mission Leader's home. I don't know his info but I think just having your info will work right?? If not I'll email you on Sunday before the session. Can't wait to see you all again!
Q2. I’d like to do a group call if possible, dependent on you and your brother’s schedule and availability. Our new meeting time is 11AM-2PM mountain time (2 hour difference with Eastern) we’ll work around you schedules.
If you can get me contact info (name, Skype name, tel.) of the person you will be Skype-ing from I can setup a video call.
A2. Yes that would be awesome to do a group chat!
Q3. Thanks for the names to pray on are there any others that we can add to our prayer list this week?
A3. R. Z.

Bonjour ma famille!

Ca va?? Haha how are you all doing?? Good to hear from you guys as always. Always comforting to know that the Lord is blessing my family back home. Thanks for the pic at the temple, I loved going bright and early with my boy' Dax and others--I can say that really started me on my path. Dang Kelee looks like he is getting taller! Still looking like bones though hahahaha :)


Mekelee up at the temple at 5AM before school for baptisms and confirmations

I seriously can't believe we are almost half way through the year. Time really does fly by! Crazy that I've been out 5 months now! This is the last week of the transfer, Elder Olsen and I will most likely be staying here in the good old Fallowfield. I really love this place!

That's awesome that Josh had a good farewell talk. Send him my love! It's amazing how all of my boys are answering the Prophets call and hastening the work of salvation to bring our Father in Heaven' children back to the fold. I can't emphasize how blessed I have been to be surrounded by and to live in such a strong community as Bountiful!



This week was pretty cool as we met with our investigator Mark K. Mark is a really logical man who on first glance wouldn't strike you as an avid sports fan. On Tuesday we went by and he was wearing a Peyton Manning Broncos jersey. Get this, that was the first time he had EVER put on that jersey! Turns out he's a HUGE football fan and follows everything football..we talked for a good while about football. I showed him a picture of me at BYU and he was so amazed. He couldn't stop saying "I cant believe a college football player is in my home?!" After that he really opened up and there was definitely a different spirit there.

Now lets think about this..Tuesday was the first day he had ever worn the jersey. Crazy how the exact day he wears the jersey we show up and have a lesson. I mean it's so apparent how much the Lord is in the details of and has influence in our lives. Just a huge testimony strengthener to me that the Lord directs us to those he has and is preparing at the right time!

Also it was pretty cool a LA lady who we have visited told me this week that I "wreaked with the Spirit" and that she has definitely felt a huge difference ever since I've been in the area. This made me feel really good!

The work is great out here! I'm doing well and just continue to the work! Really excited to see you guys this week! I love you all so much! I will pray extra hard for you this week Dad!

Beacoup de amour!

Love, Elder R. Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment