Monday, December 15, 2014

#PartagerLeDon #ShareTheGift Sounds and Message of Christmas

Flashmob organisé par les trois Pieux Locaux de l'Église de Jésus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours au Complexe Desjardins à l'occasion de la période de Noël. Montreal, Quebec

Jeunes du Pieu de Longueuil Québec Stake Youth





Elder Rock and Elder Gautavai from BTOWN


Flashmob de Noël au Complexe Desjardins 6 décembre 2014



Weekly questions from home for the elder. His response in his return email received today.

Q1. We are going to send you another box later today, or tomorrow at the latest which has the 2 dress pants (thanks to grandpa) you requested. We going to fill the box with other stuff you want. What would you like us to send? Anything you like from the last box (more of, other/different).
A1. No request just whatever is good. 
Q2. How’s your new companion? Does he speak english or francais?
A2. Elder Lucas is really cool! I really like him a lot. We are getting a long really well. He speaks really good English but he is a Francophone so its been nice learning from him!
Q3. We see y’all are getting a lot of snow and cold temps. Is your coat/jacket enough. Do you use the hand and toe warmers?
A3. Yes we had a huge snowstorm this past week. Its been an adventure walking around in it but its been good..Yes the jacket should be good..No I haven't used them yet!
Q4. Do you know how Christmas day call will go down? Time, Skype, location etc.
A4. I will for sure be skypping you guys..I'm looking at skypping around 6PM my time..I will call you Dad first thing Christmas morning and finalize the time!
Q5. Hopefully y’all have had progress with your contacts and investigators this week.
A5. We had some good contact, not much as many have left for the Holidays!
Q6. Besides the investigators anyone or thing else we can pray on this week?
A6. Just keep praying for our investigators and less actives!

Bonjour Famille!

Wow so cool to hear that Jean-Louis is getting baptized this coming week. Wow seems like just yesterday I was teaching him. I am really happy for him! He has come a long way and I know he will be excited to finally get the wait over. I wish I could be there but I'm pretty sure president won't allow it. Oh well despite not being in attendance my love will be there for sure!

I don't really have much to say this week. But that I love you all so much. I have truly learned these past few days just how important family is and just how much i miss my family! I look forward to seeing y'all soon! Have a great week and know that I love you all so much!

Avec Amour!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment