Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 de bénédictions et de croissance par an












Bonjour Famille!

Yes how great it was to be able to talk and to see you all for Christmas. It definitely gives me an added boast after talking to you all. Haha yeah I like striped patterns the best! (ties that were sent earlier). Haha yeah he is really good at cutting hair. I'm hoping to get back with S. not only for a fresh haircut but to also be able to meet with him. It was pretty cool I hadn't texted him in a while and last night I decided to text him and he actually texted back and said he couldn't wait to see us when he gets back from Winnipeg so that was pretty cool and pretty rewarding for me after a pretty tough week investigator wise!

Yes I can't believe how fast time has flown by; seriously where did 2014 go?? It has been one crazy that's for sure. Lots of challenges but also tons of tender mercies, blessings and growth! That's really funny hearing about all the funny stories we have as a family, especially of Miah's companion haha.

Well this week was very, very good! Its been super cool we have made such a good impact with the members here in this branch. Even with some of the returning less active members that we have. Many hadn't talked much to us but a lot are starting to become more open with us. One in particular was really cool. We had a basketball activity on Tuesday and he showed up and ever since that activity we have grown pretty close--its been really cool!

I can't say it enough how much I love these members. They truly are great and we have a great time working together! I'm looking forward to Friday as our branch presidency invited us to come and do a Pho Noodles challenge with them haha.. We will be eating 2 pounds of meat, 2 pounds of Noodles, and if you finish it all you get it for free so that will be pretty yummy and fun. haha!

Well things are good continuing to climb! I love you all so much and miss you guys! Have a great New Years!

Avec amour!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment