Q1. We see that the temperatures are very cold, hopefully you’re able to stay warm..how are your shoes holding up?
A1. Yes the weather has gotten really cold and slippery haha but yes my shoes are working perfect, I'm staying warm so don't worry!
Q2. Did you guys doing anything different to ring in the new year this past week?
A2. Nope not really pretty much just the normal missionary work haha.
Q3. Are you in need of anything at the moment?
A3. No I am good!
Q4. Who or what can we pray for this week?
A4. Nm she is a new investigator we have started teaching!
Happy New Year! 🎊///bonne année!!
First off just wanted to say Happy New Year!! Wow its already 2015?! It just blows my mind! Wow that is so cool to hear about Kelee and his achievements (being selected as 2014 Youth All American Class of 2019 by the National Sports Report Football organization). Definitely well deserved so proud of my little brother and all the handwork he has put into getting this achievement keep working hard brother enjoy the moment but keep fighting, there is much more gold to reach! Gotta give credit to the support system as well I have really learned that it's truly a team effort. With Dad and his FB social media magic, Mom washing the dirty clothes, and even big Cam out there fighting other parents haha whoops I mean cheering on lil' Kelee..It truly does take a big team to make it!
-17 c/1 f
It is cold in Montreal! // il fait froid à Montréal!
Well this week was pretty good for us! People are slowing starting to come back into town which is nice haha. We were able to spend a lot of time with S this past week. I love this guy a ton he is a pure example of how the atonement can change us if we have the sincere desire to let it change us. He has been in prison a couple of times and was once of the biggest drug lords in MTL but now has completely changed. I give him a ton of credit because he is going through of tough time with the reality that earning an honest living is tough when your not making millions off of drugs but he continues to try to live and make money the right way; when it could be very easy for him to slip right back into the drug trade. I truly have a ton of love for him! He's amazing!
It's also been really cool as I have been able to help minister to him as a recent convert. He really loves football and is a quarterback and so he and I have been able to create a great relationship through football while we are also able to have really spiritual lessons with him!
So as my 1 year mark (Jan. 8th) approaches this Thursday, I have spent a lot of time these past few days reflecting on what has gone by. First off, I truly can't believe that its already been a year?! I look back and it seems like yesterday I was at the curb walking into the MTC. This year has been super tough filled with much challenges and hardships that I've had to overcome. But through these trials I have truly come to know that my Savior lives and that if we have faith we can make it through anything! There is no doubt that I have become a really different person from when I was new, walking into the MTC a year ago. I look forward to the many more lessons and experiences I will learn this last half of the mission.
I love you all and am so grateful for your love and support! Not a day goes by where I don't think of you guys and realize how blessed I truly am. Have a great week family! I love you all!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai








No comments:
Post a Comment