Q1. Do you guys get a chance to cook at your place or eat out?
A1. We eat out or heat up oven pizzas haha
Q2. Tell us about Nm?
A2. Media referral who has a friend who lives in SLC
Q3. Are you in need of anything right now?
A3. Nope I'm good!
Q4. Who or what can we pray for this week?
A4. Just our investigators!
Bonjour Famille!
built in the mid-19th century, Notre Dame Basilica or the Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal, in French
Good to hear from you guys again..Last week of the transfer which is crazy, it seems like I received the call yesterday informing me I was getting Elder Lucas as a companion but its already been 6 weeks so crazy?! So yes this Saturday will be transfer calls I'm pretty sure I'll be staying in the area at least another transfer but you never know! Really hoping I'll stay! I love this area and the people I'm privilege to serve!
Montreal Elders at Stake New Years Celebration
Man that's too cool to hear about BYU. Crazy to think I'll be playing against LSU at Reliant haha man. Good to hear about Jazlee being called to serve in Brazil. I bet Spencer is super excited for her to learn Portuguese as well haha.
Well this week has been pretty good! The weather has been really, really cold haha..My nostrils have been frozen all week walking outside haha. We had a super cool lesson with J, like honestly it was probably the most spiritual moment I've had on my mission so far. We were talking about the sons of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon and how wicked they were and how they turned their lives around as a result of their hearts changing through repentance and the atonement of Christ. J talked about how that was exactly how his life was and how now that he has changed he truly feels happy. He said I don't understand why I'm so happy because life is so hard now that I'm trying to do what is right but I'm just so much happier" it was super cool. Also Jason G. went down to the States and got me a huge bag of Dino Flakes Cereal and oh man its been so good to have American Cereal haha!
So yeah right now for P-day I'm currently at S's barber shop. I love this guy so much! He came to church yesterday and I'm not kidding I was so happy haha. I haven't seen him in a while because he's been traveling doing some big stuff with famous barbers from around the world! But he just gave me a fresh cut like really its so fresh haha and it's in his shop to boot. Thinking there have been so many famous celebrities who have been in this exact shop its cool. But its been pretty cool because he has said that he has started to realize things and wants to makes some sacrifices for the better. He is so awesome! He got us these legit sandwiches too haha.
Well things are going good here! I love you all so much and hope you guys have a great week! Love and miss you guys!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai




No comments:
Post a Comment