Weekly questions for the elder from home. His response follows in the elder's return email received today.
Q1. Well another transfer in the books, how will you be impacted? We’re thinking with elder Lucas RWH home you’ll be staying in the MTL for another transfer but you never know.
A1. Yup another transfer down! I will be staying here MTL, in the YSA which I am very happy about!! I know I will staying for the next 2 Transfers because I am receiving a new missionary coming from the MTC. haha yes I will be training for the next 2 Transfers.
Q2. It seems like the YSA have a lot going on..lots of energy. Do you enjoy working with the YSA? Are they mostly from the area, Canadian or from out of town/country?
A2. Yes we just finished a YSA Conference this past weekend where people from Ontario and Quebec came together. I absolutely love working in the YSA defintely my favorite group to work with it's so fun! They are mostly from the Canada area!
Q3. Any news on the investigator/contact front?
A3. We had a miracle filled week with our current investigators and even more so that we were able to pick up 3 new investigators--which is a ton for this area. I've never had this much on my mission before in one week! Also one who will be baptized early next month! Amazing miracle from God.
Q4. Are you in need of anything at this time?
A4. Nope I'm good!
Q5. Who and/or what can we add to our prayers and faith this week?
A5. Keep praying for our investigators
Bonjour Famille!
Good to hear things continue to go well for you all back at home!
This week was a really good week for elder Lucas and I! It's so crazy that we were able to pick up 3 new investigators this week and they were all member referrals--the best way, the Lord's way to pick up new investigators! It's cool because they are all really solid as well. One of them is super prepared for baptism and actually approached us with a desire to become baptized so we will either be having a baptism later this month or early next month!
I'm really excited for these next transfers! I'm super sad to leave Elder Lucas as it has been such a blast being with him, another poly, its been too funny haha.. But I'm really excited for the opportunity I have to train. It's crazy to think that this time last year I was being trained and now a year later I will be training! Pretty exciting times!
Wow that's super cool to hear about Kelee and his workout program. He is super lucky to have this opportunity! When I get back I want to go and work out there with Jordan, not only to get my legs back but to also go over the schemes and technique stuff..Can you talk to him about that for me?? Man you will have to tell Brayden I have a ton of love for that guy and for sure we will always stay Brothers!!
Well family love you guys I don't have much to say but things are going well! Miss you guys so much!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment