Q1. Anything major ($$) coming up?
A1. No, no major things ahead!
Q2. Do you get opportunities to do service work in MTL?
A2. Not a whole lot, We helped a L.A member move out this past week but that has been the first time in a long while haha
Q3. How are the your investigators progressing? Hopefully this was another good week.
A3. Investigators are progressing really well.
Q4. Are you in need of anything at this time?
A4. No I'm doing good.
Q5. Who and/or what can we pray for this week?
A5. Just M. and our investigators.
Bonjour Famille!
Good to hear about your week and the growth that is happening with everyone. Man I love seeing the pics of Kelee training he looks like a beast! Really looking forward to seeing all this hard work pay off for him in the near future!
Well things over here are going pretty well! E. passed her baptismal interview so she will be getting baptized this Saturday which will be really good. I'm really humbled and excited for her! She asked me to confer the Holy Ghost and confirm her a member of the church. I am really looking forward to it!!
D. continues to do well. He and I have become really good friends. He is pretty much ready for baptism but he is going home for a week for spring break so we will move his date back to March but it shouldn't be a problem. It's really cool how things have happened, with our similar sports background, how we met and become friends all the way out here in Quebec..it's crazy! This week he invited me to come and throw around with him at their indoor field. I'm pretty excited and looking forward to it. It should be fun!
Things with M. are pretty sad he currently is trying to get his records removed from the Church. We and others in the branch have really tried to help him get back to the basics but his heart just isn't open at this time..it's sad but we will see!
I'm doing pretty good staying busy! Miss you guys a lot. Love you guys! Have a great week!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment