Monday, April 13, 2015

Dieu est là (God is Here)

Weekly questions from home for the elder. His response in his return email received today.

Q1. What’s the news on the transfer front?  Are you on the move?
A1. I will be staying in MTL for my 6th transfer and 9th month haha..I will be getting a new companion though I believe his name is Elder Pyron..I don't know much about him.
Q2. How are the investigators? Any progression or new contacts, cool experiences?
A2. Investigators are slow as it's finals time and people are preparing to leave for the summer..Finals and breaks are always tough in the YSA.
Q3. Are you in need of anything at this time?
A3. No.
Q4. Who and or what can we join in prayers for this week?
A4. Just the usual.

Bonjour Famille!

Good to hear from y'all once again!!

Haha that's funny you guys got a laugh out of the Balut experience. I have been nagging Chris and Jordan to get me some for a while now as I've really wanted to try it haha so they got some for us yesterday at their house. It was pretty weird just looking at the developing bird and you can literally see everything (beak, eye, heart, feathers). It really didn't phase me it was just like eating a regular egg honestly haha. It's something though more for the experience rather than because it's appetizing haha.




Video credit (Chris Morales)



Wow it's really awesome to see the progress and work that lil' Kelee is putting in. Makes me super proud and really excited to see his hard work pay off soon! I sure as heck wasn't putting up those numbers at his age haha. It's awesome to see Kelee work hard as it really brings me back to my days when I was in his shoes. That's really cool he met up with Coach and they are excited for Kelee's group. I know Kelee will bring a different dynamic to Bountiful! Also really cool to hear the experience with Bronco at BYU. Makes me feel really good and even more determined to live up to the expectations they have for me. I really look forward to getting back and playing for Coach Mendenhall. Go Cougars!



Well nothing much more to write on here just trying to continue to do the Lord's work. The Gospel is True, The Book of Mormon is powerful, and God is there! Have a great week y'all! Love and miss you guys a ton!

Avec Amour!!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment