Monday, November 23, 2015

The Temple is our Safe House

Weekly questions from home for the elder.

Q1. How was the dedication of the temple? Were you at the temple for it? Did they have a cultural event as part of the weekend celebrations?
A1. It was a great event it was really cool to be able to watch and be here for the dedication. No we watched it at the stake centre. Yes the cultural event was the night before!
Q2. Will you get an opportunity to go through the temple before your return?
A2. Yes I believe the day before I come home President will take the departing missionaries through!
Q3. Are you in need of anything at this time?
A3. Nope.
Q4. Who or what can we pray for this week to help?
A4. Laura.

Bonjour Famille!


Wow so awesome to hear that East was able to finally win that State Championship! I'm really happy for Matich and finally being able to win. Not only win it all but do it in dominating fashion. I am also so happy Kelee is now a state champion! Something his brothers never even came close to doing. Such a testament to his hard work and character. I'm so happy he is at East and enjoying it all! Pretty funny Coach K has those feelings towards TV. Pretty amazing the East football program did that for Meti and his family!


Cool to hear Kelee and y'all went down to BYU. Such cool pics with Uani. Man thats so awesome Teu did that for him. Gosh I'm so happy I chose to play for BYU some of the best dudes I've ever met. As with them I'm so anxious to see them all again!


Also happy to hear y'all went and supported Meti. I really miss that guy and look forward to seeing him again. Like him I'm so glad i chose to go and play a year instead of going right out on the mission! It has really helped me be able to touch the hearts of so many people. Its amazing to hear how strong he was in deciding to stay out. Its so true the atonement is the best!


Well things are good out here! The temple dedication was awesome. It was just so cool for me to be able to watch and be here for this historic event. The members up here are so happy and it feels good to have their temple back. Bishop Causse of the presiding bishopric in his remarks yesterday said the temple is our safe house and we need to take full advantage of it. It was also neat to see and have President Eyring dedicate the temple. Laura also had the privilege of attending at the temple, gosh she was so happy and I was equally happy for her!


Things are good out here! Thanks for your love!
Miss you guys! Look forward to seeing y'all soon!

Avec Amour!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment