Weekly questions for the elder in today's email. His response follows in his return email.
Q1. What time and where do you get/send your emails from on p-day?
A1. We usually do our emails around 11-12 ET and we do them at our ward mission leaders home Brother Costa. Really nice guy and very committed to the work.
Q2. How is your clothing for the weather? Did you get another jacket/coat.
A2. The clothing has been pretty good its been cold but i hear not that bad yet and we are on the end of the winter season so ill be good. Yes i actually found one that works really good in the apartment so its been really useful.
Q3. Are you in a mass transit area? How do you get around?
A3. No I am actually in a farm town haha we use a car.
Q4. Do you need anything at this time?
A4. No I think I am good at the moment.
Q5. Who or what can we pray for this week?
A5. Just please keep praying for me!
Q1. What time and where do you get/send your emails from on p-day?
A1. We usually do our emails around 11-12 ET and we do them at our ward mission leaders home Brother Costa. Really nice guy and very committed to the work.
Q2. How is your clothing for the weather? Did you get another jacket/coat.
A2. The clothing has been pretty good its been cold but i hear not that bad yet and we are on the end of the winter season so ill be good. Yes i actually found one that works really good in the apartment so its been really useful.
Q3. Are you in a mass transit area? How do you get around?
A3. No I am actually in a farm town haha we use a car.
Q4. Do you need anything at this time?
A4. No I think I am good at the moment.
Q5. Who or what can we pray for this week?
A5. Just please keep praying for me!
This week has been a tough but good week. We made it down to Fallowfield which is in Ottawa. Fallowfield is a huge farmland area. It reminds me of Logan. We live with a member family named the Potters. Literally I walk outside and I just see cows and barns haha its funny.
The ward here is pretty amazing!! There are about 250 members and about 400 less actives so we are really trying to put an emphasizes on trying to reactivate.
We have made some pretty good contact with people. Its been tough because we are flushing the area so we both literally dont know people and their where abouts yet but it's gradually coming along. Also the ward is pretty awesome we have dinner at members home a lot which is really cool. I know imma get fat out here oh well haha. Oh and there was a Samoan family in the ward but they moved to Edmonton on Saturday so I just barely missed them haha dang.
Its been cool to see the many different ethnic groups here. Already I've run into people from the middle east, China, Japan and Russia. They are all really neat.
![]() |
| BTOWN Warriors Sam Merrill (Nicaragua Managua South Mission June 11th), Elder Rylee Gautavai at Elder Gautavai Call Opening |
Well I really do love you guys so much. I pray for you everyday and night and fast for your behalf. Cant wait to hear from you all again. Strap it Up!
Till next week,
Love you all
Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment