Q1. Is the weather still causing you to wear layers, thermos, etc?
A1. No the weather is warming up around here it's feeling pretty good not sure if I'm ready for the humid weather but oh well haha..
Q2. Do you have a large area? Is there just one ward or branch there?
A2. Oui, our area is super-big it's about 30 minutes end to end and that's just my area; the total ward boundaries would take about 45 minutes. There is only one ward.
Q3. Are you in need of anything at this time from home?
A3. No but did you guys get the package I sent home from the MTC? Oh and could you mail me the ward newsletters I would love to read them!
Q4. Thanks for the update on your investigators and LA. Any new developments?
A4. No not really people are kinda of progressing a little, slow but it's okay!
Q5. Who can we add to our prayer list this week?
A5. Add Richard Z., and Anna and C. family
Bonjour Famille!
Well Hello my amazing family!! It's good to hear from you guys again! Makes me happy to hear Kelee is still working hard such a stud, Before you know it..its gonna be time to ball young fella!
This week was a pretty good week out here in Fallowfield.
This week we taught a investigator's family members named Anna and Corey-they are so legit haha. They are a young couple who are just a ball of fun and love having the missionaries over. They are super nice they even bought me some white rabbit candy. We also go over there and just have a really fun time. Most of the time though, kinda frustrating because they talk a ton haha so it's hard to get a lesson out so this week I really just focused on teaching while having fun and being loose and I can honestly say I felt the spirit so strong and it turned out to be a really great lesson. So I've learned that we need to have fun! MISSIONARY WORK AND THE GOSPEL IS FUN!
Also a pretty cool experience last night. There's a man who was excommunicated but has a really big desire to come back to church and actually wants to get baptized. Ever since we have been here in Fallowfield we have tried to meet with him but he was always kinda resistant and would always say like yeah let me check my schedule and get back to you but never would. We would pass by and call him but would never be able to get something scheduled. So we just decided that if he really wanted to get baptized he would have to come to us so we laid off of him for about 2 weeks. Well last night I just had the impression that we should visit him despite our plans of just letting him be. We stopped by and he let us in we had some cake then really just bore our testimonies of Christ. Then we finally were bold with him and said we would like to schedule a lesson with you this week and so he finally said YES and so we are FINALLY scheduled to start our lessons with him! Just showed how much the spirit really will guide and direct us we just have to be able to listen to it.
Well things are going good up here just trying to take things day by day and not stress myself out too much haha. I'm grateful to be here I'm learning things out here that are priceless! The mission though its tough but at the same time it's cool to be able to learn and have your eyes open to truly how much the gospel blesses our lives. I love you guys so much and pray for you always! I hope you all have a good week!
Avec Tout Mon Amour!
Strap it up!
Love, Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment