Q1. It's probably getting cold your way? Saw some pictures online of the city/Province and it looks like the fall colors are in full swing. Is your cold weather gear still intact//good?
Wow first off super proud of Kelee! Way to take it to those Stallions haha. That is too funny to hear about Cam haha. I probably would've done the same thing. On P-days we usually just go and tour around Montreal.
Well family I love you all so much! I miss you everyday! I know your all in good hands! Have A Great week!
A1. Yeah the weather is definitely getting colder haha
Q2. How do you guys do your laundry and shopping? Is the Metro, market, laundry nearby?
A2. Laundry is in the apartment building and shopping is at a small store down the street. Yes metro isn't to far away.
Q3. That's good you were able to get a camera. I was thinking you would/could spend more..main thing is quality and durability. Hopefully it's good?
Q3. That's good you were able to get a camera. I was thinking you would/could spend more..main thing is quality and durability. Hopefully it's good?
A3. It works great!
Q4. Did you get your package? Was it OK? When did you pick it up?
Q4. Did you get your package? Was it OK? When did you pick it up?
A4. Yes I received it, and it's perfect thanks for the pics I love them.
Q5. Are you in need of anything else right now?
A5. Just for the next package deodorant and face lotion.
Q6. Who beside S. can we pray for? how's he progressing? How did you find him?
A6. Just S. He is progressing awesome, comes to church and all our activities.
Bonjour famille!
Wow first off super proud of Kelee! Way to take it to those Stallions haha. That is too funny to hear about Cam haha. I probably would've done the same thing. On P-days we usually just go and tour around Montreal.
Well I don't have much too say. This week was really good elder Flitton and I. We continue to do well. We have completely motivated the members here and our branch president has total trust in us whereas before he wasn't so trusting of previous elders. We have noticed that Satan is really trying to attack the members here so our goal is to strengthen the Saints by going over the gospel and conversion basics of prayer, scripture study and church attendance. This week we observed and celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving (Oct. 13th) which is weird to have this early in the fall. We spent evening with a group of Filipino members hahah it was so much fun! Being there brought memories of home.
Well family I love you all so much! I miss you everyday! I know your all in good hands! Have A Great week!
Avec mon amour!!
Elder Gautavai




No comments:
Post a Comment