Well such a great email this week. Wow so crazy to hear the sucess that Kelee had this week; man tears of joy. Words cannot express how proud I am of Kelee and all the work he has put in to get himself to this point. Wish I could be there this Saturday but I know he will continue to make me proud! Haha good to hear BYU had a good week! Man, I'll definitely have to give Masi a note haha too funny!
Man this week was awesome some big things are happening here in Montreal!
![]() |
| brothers in the MTL |
So first off I'll update you on Sc. So he showed up to church for the first time since I've been here last week. He and I have totally bonded it's been sweet. We talked about the Philippines and Manny Pacquiao haha. So we totally went and hung out with him most of pday last week and it was so awesome. I finally was able to get a fresh haircut. Sc. hooked me up real good. I can't tell you how nice it was to get a fresh cut haha it was sweet! Get this, he totally cuts Bruno Mars' and Chad Ochocincos hair. Better yet this dude is so humble and really loves us it's sweet. We are really hopeful as we continue to meet with him! You guys should check out his instagram and shout him out..@Famos
Also, so the big news I have for you all this week. Its so awesome what is going on here with the Work. So the Book of Mormon musical is coming to Montreal in December and our stake is preparing by making a really huge push to get our name, the Church out there. So this is what's happening. On Saturday we had a huge missionary meeting to go over this plan. On November 29th starting at 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM we will be having members follow us around all day. They will be taking pictures and videos of us doing our daily work and then posting our activities all over Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so pretty much we will be flooding Social Media. We are trying to show people what real missionaries do (to get ahead of the musical). It will be a great opportunity for us to show people what we do and to spread the gospel. They will be tagging every picture and video with #mormon #mtlmissionaries and #eldergautavai.
![]() |
| reunion with his bro. Caleb from Ottawa |
This is the best part YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY GOING TO BE INVOLVED. Yes all of you! So our families from home are strongly encouraged to help us so I will need all of you on November 29th to be on facebook and other social media all day and reposting/sharing all of these posts our members will be posting. I will be telling all of the members participating to add you guys so you will be able to see the posts and then I need you guys to share them with friends from home and others. It will be a great opportunity for us to spread the gospel world wide! I need you dad to run my account on this day as well and repost stuff from my account.
How exciting is that!? You all will be able to see me on a live basis and see the work that I will be doing that day. Such a cool program we are doing here in Montreal. Also feel free to like our stake page Montreal Quebec Mount Royal Stake!
Well family I love you all so much. Miss you guys like crazy! I continue to do well out here in Montreal. I continue to see the Lord bless me in many ways. The gospel is true and the restoration is as well!
Hope you all have a great week. Praying for you always!
GO BRAVES!!!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment