Q1. Seen any snow yet? It’s probably really cold yeah?
A1. We had some light flurries on Friday but it didn't stick so that was depressing haha. Yes the temperature has definitely dropped some haha.
Q2. We’re excited for the social media blitz at the end of the month. Was that an idea the members came up with or was it something from the mission leadership in anticipation of the musical?
A2. The social media blitz was the stakes idea.
Q3. How are the investigators progressing?
A3. Investigators are progressing pretty good.
Q4. Do you get opportunities to do manual service like in Shawi?
A4. Not as much. We do some service at our 2nd counselor in the Presidency house every week. Definitely not like the service we did in Shawi'. More gardening stuff haha.
Q5. Are you in need of anything beside the toiletries you mentioned before?
A5. Yeah don't forget the two suits. I will mainly need the pants as two of my pants have recently ripped from a ton of usage haha.
Q6. Who can we pray for this week?
A6. Just our investigators mentioned before.
Bonjour Famille!
Wow another week already?! It seems like we are constantly on the go and the time just flies right before our eyes hear in Montreal. Haha good to hear you have been talking to some people in Shawi' and Trois' they are the best, very good people! It was funny I noticed you liked the stake page and since I'm on Facebook we can see..I got a big chuckle out of that! I absolutely love our members here they are awesome one of them calls me "Dwayne the Rock Gautavai" haha its tight!
Man tough to hear about Kelee`s team none the less super proud of my lil bro and the work he did to have a great season..only great things lie ahead. Now is the critical time can't take any days off specially if you have that goal to start as a freshman. Gotta take your game to the next level! Excited to hear about these next few months lil bro!
Last week we were able to go and walk around the Stade Olympique. It was freaking awesome! It was so cool for me to be around a sports stadium again unfortunately it was closed so we didn't get to go inside but just being around the stadium made me super pumped. Also the stadium where the Montreal Impact (MLS) play is right next to it so we stopped by there as well. I will send some pics!
![]() |
| Canadian 5-pin Bowling with a much smaller ball |
| Setting up a «tempo» this thing people up here use to protect their cars from the snow since they don't have garages. Haha so glad we have garages. |
Things with our investigators continue to go well. Slr totally accepted to live the word of wisdom we will have to push his date back to December 6 though because of Stake conference and fitting all the lessons in. S. is doing well showed up to church and already wants to cut my hair again so I'll be going over there next week haha. We have an investigator named B. he is a religion major at McGill University so yeah he knows his stuff and man we had this super crazy lesson on the Plan of Salvation where he asked so many deep doctrinal questions. I was lost but to me it makes so much sense why President Patrick tells us to never get involved in deep doctrine all we need is the basics! Sna is doing well. We were not able to meet this past week but she totally came to church so that was cool. Oh and also we had to help emergency teach a french institute class this past friday and I must say even though french is all around me its so much easier serving in a french area to keep the language up. So this week I'm going to speak as much french as possible!
Well family this gospel is true. As I have studied the first vision in Joseph Smith history I have come to gain such a huge testimony of it and can feel it becoming ever stronger. I encourage y'all to study the first vision tonight in family home evening. And really look to see how it all applies to y'all!
Well have a great week. I love you guys so much. Not a day goes by where I don't think of y'all! I know the lord is blessing us all!
Avec amour!
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment