Young man in the Metro wanted to meet and get a
picture with a "real LDS Missionary."
Bonjour, Hello Famille!
Thanks for the letter and for the package. I look forward to receiving it.
Well I don't know if you remember Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman but he went to some Asian country to try this fruit called Durian which is a really smelly fruit that they catch in nets..well I remember that he tried the fruit and was disgusted by it and made me laugh because the man who gave it to him was really offended hahaha..well yesterday I tried the fruit and yeah it was gross, tasted like rotten onions haha.
This week is transfer calls..I think my time in the YSA is coming to a close..which will be bittersweet as I'm ready for something new but absolutely love these people here..my hope is I can stay within the Mount Royal Stake. I have really come to love these members, YSA and family ward.. Funny last night at the Morales they and Andrew's mom kept telling me they are really going to pray hard that I come to Lasalle which is my dream spot haha. Anyways it'll be interesting on Saturday. I think if I do get transferred it'll be my final area!
Well love you Family hope y'all have a good one miss you guys tons!
Avec Amour!
Elder Gautavai







No comments:
Post a Comment