Monday, June 15, 2015

Hastening The Work of Salvation in MTL - Oh quelle joie!

Weekly questions for the elder from home. His response received in the elder's return email received today.

Q1. Is there a lot of excitement with the Women's World Cup going on in Canada? We understand the finals are in MTL July 5th (sunday) sounds like a bunch of games are in MTL leading up to the finals.
A1. Yes many fans from different counties are here it's cool..tons of Brazilian fans yesterday.
Q2. It’s probably really warm there especially with the humidity..is it any different than last year this time?
A2. I feel like it's a lot cooler than last.
Q3. Tell us more about Barbara? Hopefully she is progressing and withstanding any push from the adversary.
A3. She is from Venezuela and was catholic and has really caught hold of the message and things we are teaching.
Q4. Are you in need of anything? In sending snacks..what would you like/prefer?
A4. Any snacks are good maybe gummy bears.
Q5. Who beside Barbara can we pray on this week?
A5. Pray for J. please!



Bonjour Famille!







Wow thanks for the pictures of Kelee's week at BYU. Brings me back to my time there and really gets me pumped to get back. I love that place. Grateful for the way everyone down there welcomed y'all. Seriously one of the big reasons why I love BYU because of the closeness felt down here. Funny Coach said he'd change those numbers to Blue! If you could get me Coach M's email I'll write him as he requested!






Well pretty good week out here, had a really good personal experience with the atonement and repentance and just how great it is in our lives. Also we had branch council yesterday and I can't tell you just how amazed I am with how far we have come with the members coming together. Ideally, the direction from the church is that the members coordinate everything and the missionaries come and just teach. President Patrick and the Mount Royal Stake leaders have really united and are now implementing things in the individual units to hasten and move the work forward. Yesterday, literally through the lead of the branch mission leader and branch council, we talked about how the branch council members will go out and schedule people to meet with us. then the we the missionaries come in and teach,..it's so sweet to see the hastening of the work here in the YSA.


Today we helped Scott move. Pretty sad he is heading back to Winnipeg which will be good for him but super sad for me hahaha..I really love the guy a ton without a doubt he's one of my favorites. I've learned so much from this guy. He has all the fame and glory but is still humble and chill and always looking out for others. Pretty cool he told me to keep in contact with him and whenever I need anything let him know. He said I need to come out to Winnipeg after the mission and chill with him told him. I get free flights and I'm down to come out and that made him super pumped haha. It was cool he hooked me up with another barber at the shop who is a less-active member who is also so chill so I'll be working with this new barber Pope..look her up!

Well things are good miss y'all so much..hope y'all have a great week!

Avec Amour!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment