Q1. How are your clothes, shoes holding up? I imagine your shoes are worn with all the walking?
A1. Clothes are good..I've been really blessed with members who have sewn up my pants and offered me shoes to wear...Grateful and blessed...I should be good clothes-wise from here on out.
Q2. Do you still get a chance to have sushi?
A2. No with the "crew" all leaving no one around me is all into sushi anymore.
Q3. How is Barbara progressing?..do you have (a) member(s) fellowshipping along with your teaching?
A3. Slowly, but good and surely. Yes many good members.
Q4. We have Barbara and Jordan, anyone new or anything else we can pray on this week?
A4. Nope, just them.
Bonjour a tous!
Thanks for the note dad I really appreciate it and still amazed how blessed we are as a family. The promise in D&C 100 is true that the Lord will bless the families of missionaries. So pumped to hear Kelee balled out and is catching a ton of attention such a credit to his hard work..too much Utah gear for my liking hahah na jk! You look good lil bro! Cool to hear those coaches have so much respect for him willing to teach him one-on-one. You'll have to tell Filipo I say hello and send my love have a lot of respect for that guy! Hope he tears it up this year!
![]() |
| Elder's Quorum President in the MTL YSA Branch |
Good to hear Cam and Kacie are well. Love those two!
This week was kinda slow. This time of year reminds me of the Christmas season where there isn't a whole lot going on but it's okay we try to find and do service as much as we can.
We met with a new less active we found and it was too funny cause he is all WWE. So we had a good talk about, "Triple H", "Stone Cold Steve Austin"...and of course since I'm Samoan "TheRock" and "Rakishi" hahaha. He calls me "Elder Samoa" it's funny!
Also this week I was able to get a fresh cut from the barber Pope and oh man it feels so good again haha..it was really cool though cause she used to be a member, and although she is not a member now she still has a ton of respect for the church and missionaries. She expressed a lot of respect and admiration for me being the type of missionary that I am as one who really just tries to build that relationship and express God's love rather than trying to force the gospel, be judgmental and call her to repentance which she really appreciated..it also helped she said that I'm Samoan cause she grew up in Long Beach, California surrounded by tons of Samoans haha..it was cool
Well family love y'all tons! Have a great week!
Avec Amour!
Elder Gautavai





No comments:
Post a Comment