Q1 Did you get your packages we sent, hopefully it was to your liking? Again, if you have already please let the Grandparents and Agi’ know your appreciation for it and their support. Hopefully it was too much to carry back to your place.
A1. Yes I got the packages and absolutely love it!! Thanks again especially for the Samoan Biscuits when I saw they were there I really felt like I was home it was cool! :)
Q2. Well, we’re thinking you’re on the move as part of God’s perfect plan for you? What say ye?
A2. Yes I'll be transferred to a family Ward in the same stake so happy about that!
Q3. It was pretty cool to hear about the USWNT winning the World Cup in Canada..we didn’t get a chance to see it, but it seemed like there was a ton of excitement around it. Of course we were thinking of you being up there and all.
A3. Yeah it was cool the Stars and Stripes were well represented up here packing the streets and metros..haha I even had to get in on some of the chants lol hahaha.
Q4. The durian experience was funny..was it served to you somewhere?
A4. Yeah Chris gave it to us.
Q5. Anything or anyone we can add to our prayers this week?
A5. Same ones.
Bonjour Famille!
Thanks for the note!
Saddened to hear about the passing of Coach Evans. I really love that man! He was a man with so much love he always took care of me and most importantly my family. Something I love about coach is how he taught me a lot about the game but most importantly to have a positive attitude. I can't remember a time when I didn't see coach smiling or willing to cheer someone else up despite his own challenges. Just a great example of always being happy despite whatever was going on. I will never forget Coach. Grateful for the plan of salvation!
Haha funny to hear about Kelee getting the iPhone 6. It seems like a solid phone many members have it and I do emails at the Apple Store so I see it a lot nice phones..but I'm all about that 6+ IPhone haha Scott has one and lets me check it out and it's sweet haha looking to get that one after haha anyways excited for Kelee's camp. You'll have to talk with Ben about Montreal he is still a legend up here! You'll have to tell him I lived on Parc and Sherbrooke for 10 months right by Molson. Haha.
Elder Yan and Andrew brothers
Well I'm super excited about transfers! I'll be heading just south of the island which we call the south shore. The Ward I'm in is called Greenfield Park and for Montreal it's a pretty big Ward. Gonna be different going back to a family Ward and a even a Ward in general haha but super excited. I'm probably even more excited about my new companion. His name is Elder Hattaway and get this he is from Georgia and he plays football at Mercier College. Super stoked to have a comp that plays football as well. He was actually apart of Cam's mission but with the Macon mission being created got split off. He is familiar with President Harding haha small world huh..now I have my own excuse to head to Georgia with Cam and Kacie haha. Anyways the guy is a stud and has the warm southern personality I'm really excited to serve and work hard together!
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33
Hope of Israel, Zion's Army, Children of a Promised Day
Though I'm excited, it's also hard to leave the people I have so much love for! These people have really changed me. It's interesting I shared yesterday in my final testimony that the reason I have a huge spot in my heart for them is because it's been here in the YSA where I have really come to understand and see first hand in the lives of others and most importantly mine the truthfulness of the Gospel and Atonement. This branch has helped me become more converted. It's good though I'm still in the stake and not far from people so many people have expressed they will still visit haha..
Well love you all have a great week!
Avec Amour!
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment