![]() |
| new iPads with elder Bracken at the Bilodeaus (photo credit) |
What what a great weekend it was for me! Conference was amazing as usually and definitely makes it even better to hear Kelee had a great showing and his team was able to pull it out! Wow tears as well on this side as I heard about the warm welcome Coach Wall and even Freck gave to Mekelee. I love those men and it truly shows their true character! Coach Wall is a true Disciple of Christ! Please, if you can send a text or something to Coach Wall expressing my love for him and especially this act of kindness he showed to Kelee! By the way received the package on Friday.
Conference was just awesome! It definitely help me clear up some questions that I had as I prepare for my future life. I really enjoyed Pres. Uchtdorf's talk on Saturday morning where he talked about how we just need to simplify things in the gospel; and how we tend to over complicate things. The gospel is simple and so that's how we should keep it. Many times we get too caught up in life and forget the little simple things are what will carry us through! Also really enjoyed Elder Holland's talk and couldn't help but think of Mom. I was really impressed with the 3 newly called Apostles and could really feel their love and and the spirit testify to me that they are called of God! Laura watched all 4 sessions of conference and attended both of the Sundays sessions at the church. She absolutely loved them and couldn't stop talking about how cool it was!
Things are going good family! I really am just so happy right now and feeling the spirit so strong. I think this is the first real time in my mission where I have really felt this joy and happiness, it's amazing! The gospel is amazing! Christ is amazing!
Love you all so much! Have a good week!
Avec Amour!
Elder Gautavai

No comments:
Post a Comment