Q1. How was your conference and meetings with Elder Golden of the Seventy?
A1. The conference was a really good one! Elder Golden definitely is an inspired servant of the Lord!
Q2. Has it snowed yet?
A2. Not yet but the weather is starting to get really cold up here!
Q3. Are you in need of anything?
A3. No I'm okay!
Q4. We are praying for those you have requested, anyone or anything new we can add to our prayers this week?
A4. Just Penelope and the others!
Bonjour Famille!
Wow what great photos! Always good to hear that the family back home is doing well. So good to hear Kelee had a great outing against the Cats. Hoping they continue the strong play for the playoffs. Man words can't even begin to express how pumped I am to hear Kelee was invited as an actual prospect. What the heck!! Haha this is so crazy! I'm so happy for Kelee and I know it's a direct blessing from the hard work and dedication he has put into it! Man that's so awesome! Good to hear they treated Kelee awesome down there..Really looking forward to getting back down there!
Things out here are good..The conference was good..President Patrick really made it a point of emphasis that Elder Golden had the authority straight from the Quorum of the 12 and the prophet; that we literally had a servant of the Lord in our midst it was good.
Something he talked about really touched me. He talked about the small and simple things and referred to Alma 37:6-7.
6 Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.He talked about how those small and simple things are what keep us safe. Such things as daily scripture study, daily prayer, and church attendance. He promised us that if we do those things everyday we will never fall..and if we do it as families we will never fall!! Hahaha made me think back to how selfish I was before the mission when y'all would always try to have family prayer each night but we wouldn't have the best attitudes. I guess that's why the mission is great cause it really helps you to realize these things!
7 And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.
Well family I love you all so much! I can really feel your presence! I'm happy and just trying to do my best! Have a great week!
Avec Amour!
Elder Gautavai




No comments:
Post a Comment