Monday, October 19, 2015

Serving Among Eternal Friends

Weekly questions from home for the elder.

Q1. Do you still have your car?
A1. Yes we still have a car.
Q2. Did you find a new place to stay? How is it? Is it far/close to your last place.
A2. It's pretty far from our last place but better cause its in our actual area.
Q3. Seems like a lot of excitement is building for the rededication of the Temple..with it in your area, will you be able to use it to generate interest?
A3. Yes we are encouraging members to invite friends and family to the open house.
Q4. Are you in need of anything at this time?
A4. Nope I'm good.
Q5. We’ve been praying for Penelope, anyone or anything else we can add to our prayers this week?
A5. Penelope and the Mangatay family (Filipino family members).

Bonjour Famille!

It was a great week out here in the mission, things are going good! Good to hear Kelee and the boys were able to pull out the crushing win against a good Highland team. Sounds like they are starting to pick up momentum in preparation for the playoffs! Hopefully they can keep it up and get another crushing win against WX this week!

This week was pretty good we had the chance to help out the Primary with their program. We were asked to sit on the stand haha brought some memories back to when we were in primary haha it was cool. We had to sing too but we couldn't remember a lot of the songs haha. On Saturday we attended Primary practice and afterwards we helped with an activity haha the sisters taught the girls a tahitain dance and we the elders taught the boys the haka then performed it haha it was sweet!




Penelope is doing alright she has lost some of that fire that she used to have but we are working with her on building faith!

Things are good!! It's crazy just how much love I have for the members here in Greenfield Park and also the Mount Royal Stake! I absolutely love them! I'm excited for my return to y'all back home but each day as it gets closer the harder it gets to leave these great people so I'm really trying to serve with everything I have while I am here with my eternal friends!

Tonight I have a special meeting with all the district leaders, zone leaders, and trainers as Elder Golden of the Seventy is touring our mission and will give us some training. Also tomorrow he will be conducting our zone conference, should be good!

Please pray hard for the Mangatay family they are awesome! The Bishop asked us to see them and visit with them they are going through a hard time. They have 2 kids one is 10 and another in young women but I've grown to have a soft spot for this family. Specially cause their 10 year old reminds me of Kelee!

Things are good! Thankful for all the love y'all send me! Miss y'all!

Love y'all so much!

Avec Amour!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment