![]() |
| chez Darche (photocred: souer S.S.F. Darche) |
Thank you for your letter and words of encouragement! Always good to hear from my amazing famille. Wow I am truly floored at how things worked out like they did! I was definitely surprised that we made the video but I can now see why! It was no coincidence I was at chez Darche at the exact moment. It was meant to be! It was only the second time I've been there and it was for her daughter's birthday we were invited to..pretty crazy! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. As you could probably tell I was at loss for words as it was a tender moment for me. Haha Soeur Darche kept checking to see if you responded.
Well this week was pretty good! We got a new Branch Mission Leader who is also the President of the Montreal temple. He is super motivated and really knows his stuff so it's good to have him. We spent a lot of time with J.-L. who is ready to get baptized but has to wait 6 months before he can get his baptism date. I love this guy a lot. He is from Michigan so he speaks English which is nice haha. We actually went golfing with him this p-day morning. Hahaha my first time golfing and it was bad. lol..I'll stick to the football field haha.
Tuesday we were able to do some service at J.-L.'s house that he is renovating. He bought the house next door to his and is redoing it as well due to some fire damage. We were able to strip the floors and tear out a wall in the basement, man it was fun work to be able to use a sledge hammer and similar equipment. It got pretty messy though!
On Thursday we were able to go back over and help him with his roof. We tore up the shingles and helped put new ones on. Then after we nailed in 2x2's to the interior walls to extend the walls..it was cool. I finally learned how to properly use a hammer haha good stuff. Afterwards we had a lesson with J.-L. My companion wanted to talk about missionary work but I had a feeling that we should talk about the atonement. As we were talking about the atonement I could feel the spirit very strong. We had a good lesson and afterwards J.-L. told us he really needed that message and it made him feel good. Just goes to show the power of the atonement! Je suis tre reconnaisant pour l'expiation de Jesus Christ!
Well this week I really tried hard to do something Elder Olsen and I did a lot of in Fallowfield. After Elder Neil L. Andersen came and talked to us about testifying of Christ and His atonement at every opportunity we have. Since I have been here in Shawi its kinda of been lacking. So this week I made it a point to testify of the atonement at every and all opportunities! It was amazing! I have really grown to understand and want the atonement in my life more and share it with others all the time as a result!
Alors haha merci pour votre temoinage en francais! Je sais aussi que tout vouz avez dit est vray! J'ai vu le main de Dieu en ma vie tout le temp. Je sais avec certitude que Joseph Smith etait un vray prophete! Est le seul vray Eglise est L'Eglise des Jesus-Christ des Saint des Dernier Jours! Si nous vivons selon le principe de l'evanglie nouse pouvon recevoir le vray bonneur! LA VIE ETERNAL! J'aime beacoup mon Sauveur and Redempteur! Je sais avec Dieu tout est possible!
Famille j'espere que vous avez un bonne semaine! Je suis reconnaisant pour tout votre prieres pour moi! Je prie pour vous tous chaque jour est nuit! Je vous aime beaucoup!
Avec tout mon amour!
Votre Fils and Frere!
Elder Gautavai

No comments:
Post a Comment